<var id="ojry0"><label id="ojry0"></label></var>
  • <input id="ojry0"><option id="ojry0"></option></input>
  • <input id="ojry0"></input>
  • <thead id="ojry0"><del id="ojry0"></del></thead>
  • 400-009-9394客服在線:(9am - 11pm)登錄注冊
    當前位置:首頁>資料>外貿英語
    您是不是在找:雅思 外貿 app 托福 俚語 

    外貿英語常用語90句

    發布時間:2016-05-26 11:46:52作者:春喜外語來源:www.amjadzrana.com瀏覽量:
    (轉載請注明出處:春喜外語外教一對一、少兒外教一對一、在線英語培訓)

      5.jpg

        你了解外貿英語常用語嗎?你知道外貿英語常用語有哪些嗎?趕快跟春喜外語一起看看吧。
          Part One
          1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
      我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。
      2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
      為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。
      3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
      希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。
      4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
      我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。
      5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
      我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。
      6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
      我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。
      7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
      我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。
      8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
      我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。
      9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
      我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。
      10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
      我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。
      11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
      希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。
      12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
      希望我們合作愉快。
      13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
      希望我們能夠繼續合作。
      14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
      我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。
      15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
      希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。
      Part Two
      16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
      希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
      17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
      希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
      18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
      希望盡快得到你們的答復。
      19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
      我們期待你們的盡快答復。
      20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
      希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
      21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
      希望你們盡早進行結算。
      22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
      感謝您的早日結算。
      23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
      希望盡快解決債權問題。
      24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
      希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
      25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
      我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
      26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
      我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。
      27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
      我希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。
      28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
      我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。
      29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
      希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。
      30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
      希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。
          Part Three
      31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
      這個型號的打字機對中學生來說,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠。
      32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
      我們生產的計算機其特點是質量好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用。
      33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
      它們不但和其它廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性。
      34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
      一旦使用該機器,你們將會增產30%,而且一個人可以頂3個人使用。
      35.This product will pay its own way in a year.
      該產品一年就可收回成本。
      36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
      該機器半年就可收回投資。
      37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
      我方工程師設計的新款行李車非常精巧、實用。
      38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
      這種自行車可以折迭,攜帶方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞時特別有用。
      39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
      這種變速車每小時的最大速度是30km
      40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
      這些機器由于機械的構造簡單,所以很少故障,易于保養。
      41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
      與其它牌子相比,這種輪胎每英里損耗較少,也耐磨一些,因為它是用一種流橡膠做成的。
      42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
      這種輪胎的特點是在潮濕的路面上不打滑。
      43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
      這種材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
      44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
      這種空調系統實用、經濟、能滿足貴公司的需要。
      45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
      我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。
          Part Four
      46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.
      我們的絲綢服裝是用傳統工藝做成的,采用的是高檔真絲面料。
      47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
      這些服裝華麗、高雅、馳名中外,久享盛譽。
      48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.
      我們的手提式打字機是用輕質硬合金制造的,故攜帶方便,經久耐用。
      49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
      我們所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式樣、顏色齊全,以適合貴國各階層人士的需求。
      50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.
      我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。
      51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
      這種牌子的吸塵器在國際市場上頗具競爭力,是同類產品中最暢銷的。
      52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
      永久牌變速跑車在你們的市場上一定很暢銷。
      53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
      我們的絲綢質量優良,價格公道,深受大多數歐洲國家的歡迎,非常暢銷。
      54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
      我們認為我們的產品在亞洲是最好的,在價格上完全可以與日本競爭。
      55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
      我們的產品在其它市場同在貴方市場一樣受到歡迎。
      56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
      我們的產品因其優秀的質量,在很多地區經常脫銷。
      57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.
      我們的產品質量優秀,價格適中,在貴方市場上一定很暢銷。
      58.These items are most salable in our market.
      在我方市場上,這些產品是最暢銷的。
      59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
      在我們的市場上,這種玩具的需求一直很穩定。
      60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
      我們很高興地向你們推薦類同于貴方所提供之樣品的樣品。
      61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealingexclusively in light industrial goods.
      很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。
          Part Five
      62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
      我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業
      63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
      很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業
      64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
      我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20余年
      65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
      我司致力于從事紡織品出口生意
      66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
      我司從事的主要產品是電子產品
      67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
      我司主要致力于農業產品業務
      68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
      我們主要從事臺布出口業務
      69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
      我司主要從事絲織品出口業務
      70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
      我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口
      71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
      我們從事機械進出口業務
      72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
      我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意
      73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
      我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意
      74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
      我們也做各類絲織品生意
      75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
      我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫
      Part Six
      76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
      我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢
      77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
      我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單
      78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
      我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品
      79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
      我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家
      80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
      電子產品在我司業務范圍內
      81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
      我們也出口手工絲制業務
      82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
      我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意
      83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
      我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場
      84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
      我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務
      85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
      我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80余個國家的客戶和朋友
      86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
      我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務為一體的集團性公司
      87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
      作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位
      88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
      我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單
      89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
      我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20余年
      90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
      我們已從事設備制造20余年
           以上6個部分共90句外貿英語常用語,你都掌握了嗎?想了解更多的外貿英語常用語,外貿英語相關知識嗎?趕快來春喜外語吧,真人外教一對一,在線等你哦,注冊即可免費領取一節VIP精品課程!

    秒速赛车直播开奖